Sunny & Bay Limited (t/a Tomoko) (“we”, “us” or “our”) consider your privacy to be of utmost importance and we will always hold and process your information in accordance with data protection laws.
1. Information we may collect.
We may collect information which you provide through our website (tomokoramen.co.uk) when you set up an online account, place an order or when you contact us, whether this be by email, telephone, post or otherwise. The data we may collect includes your name, address and contact details.
If you place an order through our online shop your card details are processed by a third-party payment processor and are not held by us.
We may also collect technical information including your IP address (a numerical label assigned to your computer that is recorded by our servers when you access the site), browser type and operating system. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
2. How we may use this information.
We may use this information to:
– Process an order you have placed
– Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered by you and us
– Provide you with information or products which you request from us
– Verify your identity
– Monitor and analyse how our website is being used so we can improve and develop
– Notify you about important changes to our services
– Where you have explicitly consented, we may also use your details to send you information about other developments or services that may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of your information.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your information to:
– third parties if we are under a legal obligation to do so
– third party service providers to fulfil orders placed through the website, such as Royal Mail, courier and payment services
– search engine providers (such as Google Analytics) to monitor and analyse how our website is being used so we can improve and develop
4. Behavioural advertising.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1415228085373580
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: optout.aboutads.info/.
5. Accessing and updating your information.
If you have an account, you can log in to see the information we have stored for you and update your information within your account. You can also ask to have your information by contacting us directly on the details provided below.
6. Our contact details.
We always welcome your feedback and questions.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com